Terms and Conditions
Read and agree these terms and conditions before you subscribe to the
1. “The site ” refers to www.formstats.co.uk and all the pages within the
2. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights
3. Membership of the site is by monthly subscription
4. Application for membership is only available through the site
5. Payment is made through PayPal only. Membership will be
6. Confirmation of payment activates the membership
7. The e-mail address used to make the payment will be the only e-mail
address allowed to activate entry to the membership area. Multiple
e-mail addresses are forbidden. Any change of e-mail address must be
notified before any change can take place.
The purpose of this is to safeguard your investment and to maintain
market stability. The information on the site is for personal use only.
8. Once the site has been accessed no further access will be allowed to
the members area that day
9. The site obtains its information from external services and has no
control over how the data is provided. Occasionally the format of that
data is changed and may require re-programming. Any days when
selections are not provided will be extended by the days lost.
10. The site reserves the right to remove or add pages at any time
11. Any abuse of our copyright, system or site will cause immediate
termination of membership with no refund, as will abusive behaviour
12. The aim for the site is to assist members in the selection of winning
horses and is on an ‘as is’ basis and the site has no liability nor
responsibilty for the use of the information supplied. Any loss
or damage that results from use of the information is the members
13. Termination of membership must notified by giving us 14 days
14. By accepting membership you agree to the above terms and
The intention of the site is to be honest and open. We have no tales of
sea going yachts and retirement to exotic places. I have worked all my
life and enjoyed every aspect of it. Although I like a bet I do it in
moderation and I suggest that you let that be your guiding principle.
Even so I wish you luck in your endeavours and that it be profitable.
I have kept the price of membership low in order to help the ordinary
punter. The daily cost is less than the price of a cup of coffee or some
daily papers. The initial cost is an introductory one. Members will be
given one months notice of its increase when the occasion arises.
There is a limit to the number of members I will accept